Bryn Mawr, PA
Contemporary Staffing Solutions needs a confident, dedicated recruiter in the Bryn Mawr area! Our client is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to tackle every facet of recruiting from scheduling, to setting up interviews, paperwork, and more, for a three to four-month term. Now the position is short-term, but it can become permanent for a SUPERSTAR! Starting between $27 to $35 an hour, our client is hoping to find the perfect full-time candidate as soon as possible!
Responsibilities of Talent Acquisition Specialist include:
• Problem solving with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to strategically develop and customize recruiting strategies.
• Sourcing, screening, and reviewing resumes of internal/external at all levels for skill assessment, experience, and knowledge.
• Attracting and engaging top talent through effective sourcing strategies through postings, database searches, social media campaigns, and email campaigns.
• Frequently communicating with the HR team and candidates to provide them with the most up-to-date information.
• Manage and partake in strategy planning meetings, resume screening, phone interviews, consensus meetings, and interview set-up and offer process.
• Ensure OFCCP and EEOC requirements are met in the recruiting process and maintained.
• Working on recruiting all positions but if the candidate comes from an IT background then they will focus on more IT roles.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of recruiting experience
• Full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience and regulated industry experience
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• The ability to work effectively with a team of colleagues
• Knowledge of HR staffing, recruiting, market trends, and compensation.
• Sufficient knowledge and skills with an Applicant Tracking System
• This company has a very cool in-office culture—they even have a fireplace!