Philadelphia, PA 19103 | Longterm Contract
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is looking for a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TABLEAU SR. DEVELOPER/ARCHITECT to apply to a position in Philadelphia, PA! Our client would like to find an excellent candidate prior to the start date of July 16th. The position is a five-month contract ending December 31st.
Responsibilities of the Tableau Sr. Developer/Architect include:
• Consistently and proficiently working with Tableau.
• Strong technology and business acumen.
• Comfortably working with large project plan data.
• Paying strong attention to detail.
• Maintaining organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
• Keeping relationships with customers active to determine business requirements and participate requirements gathering meetings.
• Performing technical design reviews and code reviews.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a data and/or application architect in web development environment
• Minimum five years of dashboard development experience using Tableau
• Experience/exposure with Big Data technologies
• Experience in relational database using Teradata/Oracle and/or SQL server.
• Experience in data warehouse/DataMart environment and understanding of warehouse design.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools and projects, like end-to-end implementation
• Has published customized interactive reports and dashboards, and report scheduling using Tableau server
• Created action filters, parameters, and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau
• Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters
• Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop
• Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending
• Strong Customer services skills, focusing on verbal and written communication skills
• Multi database, multi-language, or multi business application preferred
• Must embrace learning and working with changing technology¬¬
This company is dedicated to employees’ health and wellbeing. It offers a free onsite fitness center (with discounted rates at participating facilities), group exercise classes, personal health coaches and registered dieticians, walking workstations and Indego bike stations, and more! The company cares about all aspects of its employees’ wellbeing, offering associates benefits that include:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
• Paid vacation days and holidays and flex vacation option
• 401(k) retirement savings plan including company match, with immediate vesting
• Paid time off for volunteer work
• Tuition assistance
• Career development opportunities
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Travel accident insurance
• And adoption assistance