This position will support the Finance team and be responsible for providing reporting and general support to Managers and Directors. The successful candidate will also be involved in the collection of pertinent information for insurance carrier audits.
This is a permanent, full time, salaried position. Open to recent graduates with an Accounting or Finance degree looking to get their foot in the door with a great company!
· Prepare accounting related entries to numerous general ledgers.
· Responsible for accurate and timely billings
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
· Prepare journal entries during month and year-end close processes.
· Perform various ad hoc projects including researching, analyzing and summarizing data/analysis requests as assigned.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Alyssa has been placing top talent in the accounting/finance, human resources, and office/call center space for over four years. She has experience recruiting nationwide and assisting entry level to senior level job seekers in their next career.