Wayne, PA | Temp to Hire
Contemporary Staffing solutions is currently recruiting for a Salesforce Project Manager position in Wayne, PA. The company is eager to find an organized, reliable candidate in the area to start early August.
This customer engagement company is based in Philadelphia but has operations across multiple continents and serves companies globally through design expertise and technology innovation. The company is passionate about achieving excellent customer results through both thought and leadership.
The Project Manager is responsible for defining and overseeing Salesforce projects. The Project Manager will lead teams of business analysts, architects, and developers through requirement definition, solution design, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce solutions. The Project Manager is expected to have strong skills and experience in both business analysis and project management. The PM will also function as a trusted advisor to the customer and is well-equipped to help them with their needs.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
• Defining and managing overall project goals and success criteria
• Working with clients on the creation and execution of the overall project plan
• Overseeing all project deliverables and ensure they follow company methodology and best practices
• Providing overall project communication
• Providing regular project status and burn report to the client
• Identifying and tracking project issues, risks and dependencies
• Managing scope and track change requests
• Managing client relationship at the project level
• Collaborating with Salesforce or other partners for assigned engagements
• Establishing a resource plan to match budget and track burn
• Driving project activity and ensure team members meet deadlines, complete timesheets and expenses reports.
• 8+ years project management experience in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, systems integration, and project management
• Completion of several large scale Salesforce.com projects in lead business analysis and project management roles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A quick learner with proficient analytical skills
• Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team
• Familiar with onshore/offshore delivery model
• Experience on different project delivery methodology such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
• Experience with other CRM software (Oracle, SalesLogix, MS Dynamics, etc.)
• Salesforce Certification is a plus (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, etc)
• Strong experience managing client expectations and project scope are necessary
• Able to engage with all levels of our client’s team in providing recommendations and advice through all phases of the service delivery life cycle
• This company makes sure its employees receive a comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
o 401K Plan
o Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
o Vacation & Paid Time Off
o The opportunity to work from home
o Paid Holidays