San Dimas, CA 91773 | Direct Hire
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for SPOC Customer Service Reps to work in San Dimas, CA.
These are DIRECT HIRE positions with our client.
The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (loss mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, and loss mitigation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
• Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
• Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
• Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
• Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
• Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
• Maintains confidentiality of customer’s non public information.
• Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
• Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
• Must have active and fully transferrable NMLS Safe Act license or ability to obtain within 120 days of employment
Other Related Duties:Customer service, collections, and loss mitigation experience in a mortgage environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• The department is open from 8am-8pm so possible shifts include: 8:00-5:00, 9:00-6:00, 10:00-7:00, or 11:00-8:00 + 1 Saturday per month (normally the 3rd Saturday with a week day off)
• Must be open to any of the 4 schedules