Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager for direct hire to join our Operations team located in Wilmington, DE.
Our client company is one of the nationally-leading companies in credit card services. They take pride in their corporate responsibility to customers. always providing strong customer support programs, fair treatment, and responsible lending. They stand out in the industry by providing a variety of services to customers when other financial institutions will not.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful management, oversight and delivery of multiple IT projects within defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints to streamline and improve business systems, processes and value.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
· Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, priority and potential limitations.
· Work with business line, IT and management to develop Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and finalize functional specs.
· Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
· Facilitates, coaches and manages business line staff on the project management process to help create clearly defined requirements that can be quickly developed into functional specs.
· Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required. Maintain master tracking documents to log and track projects and tasks, including status updates, to present in the IT meetings.
· Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget
· Maintain project backlog and prioritization of the backlog.
· Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
· Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
· Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in PPM.
Full time employee benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation and paid time off!
· Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field; project management and/or general business management, or equivalent related IT experience.
· PM training and certification preferred.
· A minimum of five years of demonstrated competency in project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project
· Familiar with project management methodologies and knowledge of project planning tools
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated expertise in setting and managing expectations and influencing people
· Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence
· Experience with FDR (First Data Resources) and credit card processing systems set up & functionality required.