Lost in the Cloud? Learn more about our Salesforce Consulting Practice!
Voorhees, NJ 08009 | Contract to Hire
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for an Medical Call Center Representative for a Contract to Hire role in West Berlin, NJ.
The ideal candidate would have 1-2+ years medical industry experience to include Medical Assistant, call center, ect. This candidate would be reliable, punctual, and be a fast learner. A strong candidate would have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a strong understanding of medical terminology. This candidate would have previous experience in customer service.
Responsibilities of the Medical Call Center Representative:
• Answering phone calls in the Phone Unit which include scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations.
• Acknowledge patient’s arrival in a timely and pleasant manner.
• Distributes and updates HIPAA paperwork each visit and obtain proper signature through EMR.
• Collects co-pays.
• Informs patients of outstanding balances and requests payment.
• Assists in answering office telephones, takes accurate messages, schedules appointments, or any other patient request.
• If precertification is required for the office procedure or radiology procedure ensures the pre-certification is obtained.
• Balances all monies collected against the office/procedure visit.
• Coordinates patient flow with clinical staff.
• Schedules follow up appointments.
• Becomes knowledgeable about satellite offices.
• Gains a working knowledge of Urology terms.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Medical Call Center Representative: