Orlando, FL 32826 | Contract
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is looking for contract Licensed Benefits Advisors to work in Orlando, FL. These positions start in late July and are expected to extend through 12/31/2018.
Requirements (competencies, skill sets, technical aptitude, licensing, etc):
- Must have a 2-40 or 2-15 Health License.
- Sales experience is critical. Single carrier model.
- Aptitude for analytics and comparing models and plans for customer.
- Assist customers with transition from employer insurance to open market within the products offered.
7am-10pm 7 days/week
Shift/Schedule Training Period:
4-10 weeks training. Hours TBD
The Licensed Advisor, will assist current carrier members with plan selections. A licensed advisor will handle members who are losing their existing coverage and have an SEP to enroll into a new plan. This Licensed Advisor (insurance sales agent) responsibilities include: selling/enrolling current members into appropriate Insurance products including health and drug plans .This is done primarily through providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the member in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs.
· Ability to pass licensing exam and Carrier certifications annually and maintain good standing
· Knowledge of Medicare health, prescription drug plan, vision and dental enrollments. Ability to identify Medicare prospect’s needs using a needs based selling approach, accurately answering questions, addressing any concerns, and recommending appropriate plan
· Enroll members compliantly and efficiently into selected Medicare Health Insurance, prescription drug, vision and dental plans by reading scripting verbatim. Provide accurate information to Pre-Medicare retirees regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
· Generate outbound phone calls to pre-set appointments and non-pre-set appointments, actively listen to identify customer questions and needs, utilize probing questions when necessary
· Meet and/or exceed monthly sales goals and service levels
· Handle inbound service calls by providing accurate and complete information via researching/selling/locating licensed agent
· Actively manage all assigned appointments to ensure all retirees needs are met on a timely basis
· Respond to voicemails within 24 hours, internal chat requests, handle and support customer complaints and/or client escalations
· Deliver a consistently positive customer experience in a highly ethical and professional manner
· Absorb new information and have the flexibility to adapt to new processes rapidly
· Understand and remain compliant with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Medicare Marketing Guidelines and Retiree Health Exchange quality standards.
Process and Flow
· Appointment is confirmed
· Appointment is aligned to an assigned Licensed Advisor
· Licensed Advisor checks calendar and calls the appointments on his/her calendar in order
· Licensed Advisor calls the retiree and completes the appointment
· If a member is not able to be contacted, the appointment remains in the sales agent’s calendar and will be called in 15-30 minutes
Qualifications for a Consumer Sales Agent
Education and Certification
· High School degree (or GED) required
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
· America’s Health Insurance Plan(AHIP)
Required Knowledge and Sales Experience
· Active resident life and health insurance license along with all applicable lines of authority for the resident state the agent resides within, or ability to renew license prior to start date
· Strong sales experience
· Desire to learn, ability to self-study, drive to succeed
· Aptitude for understanding details of Medicare insurance and complying with all CMS regulations
· No contracting restrictions as related to carriers and/or previous employers. Release documents are required if previously sponsored by carriers and brokers
· Ability to successfully complete America’s Health Insurance Plan(AHIP)
Preferred knowledge and Experience
· Affordable Care Act(ACA) experience
· Proven track record of Medicare sales and/or commercial insurance sales
· Experience in contact centers that includes outbound sales experience (cold calling)
· Experience selling MAPD and Medicare Supplement plans.
· Strong written and verbal communication, sales development and rapport building skills
· Ability to process a wide range of complex details and articulate the details in simple terms to customers with varying levels of knowledge and education
· Experience using desktop and browser-based software
· Experience with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
· Operate within a heavily regulated industry and a fast-paced/dynamic market environment
· Ability to work flexible hours; during peak season the center is open from 7:00am – 10:00pm in all time zones. May require some weekends
· Extensive time spent on the phone making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls consecutively daily