A self-motivated, intelligent, and organized In-House Sales Representative is needed in Philadelphia, PA. This position focuses on driving sales and digital solutions to academic accounts (such as colleges and universities). The In-House Sales Representative’s main objective is to grow sales in their area and meet the company’s yearly sales goals. The In-House Sales Representative must be a highly functional multitasker who can allocate their time between business development, closing opportunities, and customer service/customer relationship management.
Responsibilities of the In-House Sales Representative include:
• Meeting or exceeding the assigned yearly sales goal.
• Using consultative and negotiating selling skills to find and close opportunities to advance sales.
• Maintaining a strong level of digital and print product knowledge.
• Creating and maintaining current account records in the CRM system, including opportunities and records of communication with customers.
• Carrying out WebEx product demonstrations to key customers to develop and close opportunities.
• Assisting the eLearning Specialist in the Product Solutions department with customer/instructor training for In-House Sales Representative’s customers.
• Reporting on market conditions, trends, and opportunities in the competitive environment.
• Monitoring comp copy distribution to ensure compliance with forecasted budget.
• Taking on special projects when assigned by the In-House Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of one year of sales experience
• An independent, productive person with a positive attitude
• Detail-oriented, dedicated, and able to strategically prioritize tasks
• Outgoing and confident with both verbal communication (especially on the phone) and written communication, yet also has excellent listening skills
• A reliable, customer-minded, problem solver who can develop rapport, assist customers, and persuade when needed
• A public speaker with proven ability to conduct effective webinars
• Experience selling digital, online products, and print products to higher education (health science) customers preferred, but not required
This company takes the hard work and well-being of their employees very seriously. To prove this, they offer a great and competitive benefits package that consists of:
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401(k) with employer match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
• Pre-tax savings plans
• Family friendly benefits
• Life and disability insurance
• And half-day Fridays during the entire summer schedule!