Newtown Square, PA | Temp to Hire
Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America?
If you work hard, play hard and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements and give it all we’ve got, every day.
Our Happiness Managers are passionate individuals in our contact center who spend their day actively making policyholders smile. The ideal candidate will be passionate, positive, determined and focused. You must have a willingness to learn, grow and provide industry leading customer service (and have fun doing it!). Professionalism and empathy are vitally important to our brand.
Happiness Managers are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by doing “whatever it takes”.
· Handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls (65+/day)
· Work with policyholders to understand and address all claim outcomes, billing and coverage inquiries
· Empathize and provide guidance to future customers and current policyholders
· Consistently maintain a positive outlook, focus, tone, and attitude
· Provide support to our policyholders over the phone, email and chat
· Troubleshoot policyholder issues and assist in the submission of claims
· Document all interactions within insurance compliance standards
· Must be able to work a 40-hour work week with varied shifts, including nights, weekends and occasional holidays
· A minimum of two (2) years in a customer-facing role
· Bilingual desired, but not required (English/Spanish)
· Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and learn to operate multiple computer systems simultaneously
· Experience working in a call center or on the phones with customers
· Proficient in applications such as Phone Apps, Cloud based environments, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome
· Time management skills to independently complete your customer follow-ups while answering inbound calls
· Passionate about helping people and their pets through both the good and tough times
· Ability to work in an open desk, team-oriented environment while remaining focused
· Patience and confidence when working with policyholders who need an extra helping hand
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively on the phone as well as in writing
· Ability to apply initiative and judgment to define and perform tasks, sometimes complex, and sees the bigger picture
· Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
Amazing amenities in the 210-acre Ellis Preserve parkland campus, featuring:
· a fitness center with on-site personal training staff
· aerobic classes like spinning, step and yoga
· a basketball court
· weight room
· juice bar
· massage services
· daycare facilities for gym patrons