Ewing, NJ | Direct Hire
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently staffing for a Customer Service Representative position located in Ewing, NJ. The ideal candidate should have 1-2+ years experience in a customer service/call center atmosphere. This candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), a strong phone presence, and a high sense of urgency. This candidate should be extremely customer service oriented and have a high focus on providing a high level of service to both customers and clients. This candidate would have strong interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
• Answer customer telephone inquiries courteously, listen effectively and provide appropriate information, utilizing problem resolution to mortgagor.
• Participate in a six week training program, meeting assessment requirements throughout.
• Research and resolve inquiries via multiple means of communication, including verbal and written correspondence.
• Ability to handle all level of mortgage servicing inquiries, ie payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax, default.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity
• Ability to cross-sell products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
• Responsible for working to meet individual and team goals for service level agreements on a daily basis.
• Responsible for providing first call resolution and root cause analysis
• Responsibility for process improvement in daily duties.
• Responsible for interacting with clients through telephone, email and face to face interactions.
• Complete other duties and projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Requirements for the Call Center Representative:
• Four degree preferred with minimum of 4 years in industry and/or call center environment experience required
• Strong Interpersonal Relationship skills
• Experience working with dialer systems in a call center environment preferred
• Strong work ethic including strict adherence to work schedule times and deadlines
• Successful completion of New Hire Training Program
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Excellent Listening skills
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
MON/TUES 9:30-7pm WED/THURS/FRI 10-6:30pm (WED/THIRS/FRI OFF) SAT 10-3:30pm