Blue Bell, PA | Temp to Hire
Do you have prior healthcare customer service experience or employee benefit experience? Then this position is right for you! This is a full time contract position with the opportunity to go perm, but it is not guaranteed.
Hours: M-F 8am - 8pm (8 hour shift)
- Answer inbound calls pertaining to benefit inquiries, create cases, escalate the case if necessary, and follow up with customers when information is received.
- Provide objective information to members regarding open enrollment, status changes, and new hire benefit information. This also includes comparing benefit options during enrollment periods.
- Maintain an firm understand of benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life, short and long term disability, and similar benefits) in addition to marketplace/exchange plans, COBRA, and Medicare plans
- Ensure that all calls are in compliance with strict procedures, policies, and quality standards
- Ensure the utmost professionalism, customer service, and confidentiality with each customer in accordance with company and legal policies such as HIPPA, COBRA, Affordable Care Act, and similar legislation - Follow each case??s status until it is resolved and close the case in the system
- Escalate, prioritize, and research all cases as needed
- Document all calls to track inquiries and information given
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service, healthcare, or employee benefits
-Accident & Health Insurance License is a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required - Exceptional spelling, grammar, phone etiquette, and documentation skill sets
- Effective oral and written communication
- Prior call center customer service experience in a corporate setting is preferred - MS Office experience is required and former experience working in a CRM system is preferred
- Higher education classes or prior work experience consisting of administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field is preferred and may be substituted in lieu of the experience requirement
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish is a plus