We are looking to a fill a Claims Representative position in Wayne, PA. This is an excellent opportunity for any recent graduates!!
Start Date: May 2018
Work Shift: M-F, flexible with hours can do 8-4, 9-5, 10-6, etc.
Perform all duties/activities to assist Claims adjusters. Some duties include making successful Initial contact with insured and complete periodic claim updates. Other tasks will include; update running status, make follow-up call to Client Company Adjusters, Repair firms and Insured; run Lightening Reports; and update claim files as required.
· Customer Service oriented and exhibits a passion for excellence
· Experience doing initial contact calls for a line of insurance is desired.
· Telephone skills in placing, receiving and following up on calls.
· Writing skill to transform adjuster notes into a professional customer communication
· Transcription abilities to record information into ClaimCenter while on the phone.
· Ability to follow a script and ask questions of caller.
· Ability to work within daily deadlines generated by system activities.
· Ability to handle a large volume of work each day, multitasker, team oriented.
· Ability to type various customers updates from file notes.