Responsible for reconciliation of financial accounts and records, customer accounts and records as it relates to the accounts receivable processes, preparation and creation of financial documentation and filings relating to all areas of tax, and SEC filings in accordance with state and federal regulations and codes.
April - October 2018
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management. In the event of absence, duties for this position will be overseen by the position to which it reports.
Responsible for all accounts receivables.
Prepares financial statements, reports, journal entries, and account analysis
review sales tax filings for each state
Processes bank and credit card reconciliation in addition to daily monitoring of said accounts.
Monthly inventory valuations.
Prepare paperwork for quarterly audits
Responsible for miscellaneous tax filings, tax returns, tax payments and tax issues.
Post monthly journal entries to document business transactions.
Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare account analysis.
Qualifications (Include Education and Specific Experience)
· Education Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) from an accredited 4-year college/university; CPA certification.
· Experience Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in a business environment.
· Manage Able to supervise the schedule and projects of minimum, 1 accounting clerk.
· Proficiency Candidate must be able to demonstrate highly developed and methodical decision making skills in addition to
· Abilities Must be able to calculate figures with the use of a calculator and have the ability to implement common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Should be familiar with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Computer Skills Should have a minimum of several years’ experience with with Microsoft Office products such as, but not limited to; Word, Excel and Outlook.