Wilmington, DE 19803 | Contract
Must have previous Java Development experience
Long term contract opportunity in Wilmington, De. The client does require the consultant be able to interview ONSITE after a technical phone screen.
Best qualified candidate must have minimum five years of development/automated testing experience in Java on large software systems.
• Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
• Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
• Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
• Proficient in object oriented design and design patterns
• Experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit, TestNG
• Experience in applying open source technologies, Node.js, Sails.js, Mongo d/b
• Can describe solutions in UML
• Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, SOAP/REST, and MVC
• Well versed in RDBMS technology: Oracle, SQL Server
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Bonus Points if you have
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience of cloud based distributed software design and development
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience building applications that support automated testing using open source tools & technology like Selenium, Cucumber, Fitnesse etc. and other standard tool stack like SOAPUI Pro, Ranorex etc.
• Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Nolio/SONAR/Fisheye/Crucible
• Domain background of Banking / Credit Card industry & associated applications like TSYS & FDR
• MS or PhD