Salesforce Project Manager
Project Manager is responsible for defining and overseeing Salesforce projects. The PM will lead teams of business analysts, architects, and developers through requirement definition, solution design, configuration and deployment of Salesforce solutions. The PM is expected to have a strong blend of skills and experience in both business analysis and project management and will function as a trusted advisor to the customer. Strong experience managing client expectations, project scope and strong leadership skills are necessary. The ability to engage with all levels of our client’s team in providing recommendations and proactive best practice advice through all phases of the service delivery life cycle is also critical to this role.
- Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria
- Work with clients on the creation and execution of the overall project plan
- Oversee all project deliverables and ensure they follow client methodology and best practices
- Provide overall project communication
- Provide regular project status and burn report to the client
- Identify and track project issues, risks and dependencies
- Manage scope and track change requests
- Manage client relationship at the project level
- Collaborate with Salesforce or other partners for assigned engagements
- Establish resource plan to match budget and track burn
- Drive project activity and ensure team members meet deadlines, complete timesheets and expenses reports.
- 8+ years project management experience in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, systems integration and project management
- Completion of several large scale Salesforce.com projects in lead business analysis and project management roles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
- Experience in leading a team
- Familiar with onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience on different project delivery methodology such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with other CRM software (Oracle, SalesLogix, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Salesforce Certification is a plus. (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, etc)