16.00 Malvern, PA 19355 | Temp to Hire
We are looking for Sales Enrollment and Account Specialists to work for a company located in Malvern, PA!
Must be able to drive to work
Hours: 11:30AM-8:00PM Monday through Friday
Sole responsibility for the support of 1 or more sales regions and their Regional Account Specialist. This includes but is not limited to; new patient enrollment and activation. Handling customer issues and contact with the practices and account executives.
· Secondary interface with patients, health care professionals and Account Executives in assigned region(s).
· Responsible for processing patient enrollments for assigned region.
· Responsible for handling some inbound calls and service related issues from both the practices and account executives.
· Responsible for patient follow up for activations or additional information.
· Responsible for assisting with re-educating practices via phone when regarding system, process or procedure changes.
· Proactively communicate with practices and account executives regarding delays in patient enrollment or when information is needed to proceed with the order.
· Responsible for executing/displaying a level of persuasion and value regarding BioTelemetry and its service offering; helping decrease cancellations and early discharges.
· Working closely with an outside agency to assist patients with activation of devices who are unable to activate on their own.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in healthcare; high school diploma at minimum.
· Previous experience in high volume Customer Calling/Processing Center experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
· Inside sales and account management
· Experience with Cardiac devices a plus.
· Front/Back office physician practice knowledge a plus.
· Healthcare Referral Network knowledge a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant phone etiquette a must.
· Consistent clean/professional demeanor and attire a must.
· Ability to be an active listener and problem solver.
· Responsible for staying abreast and current of the Arrhythmia Detection industry, trends, clinical innovation and changes.
· Ability to consistently display a positive, optimistic and professional view of BioTelemetry and our service offering.
· Knowledge of Arrhythmia detection products and services .
· Ability to multi task and juggle several duties with an extreme attention to detail.
· Ability to successfully prioritize goals and work task.
· Ability to possess and display a high sense of urgency as it relates to each Top Account and their patients.
· Excellent relationship/rapport building and interpersonal skills.
· Must possess a strong sense of delight and customer service.
· Proficient computer skills using Windows-based applications and MS Office Suite.