The Woodlands, TX 77381 | Contract
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is hiring contract Licensed Benefits Advisors to work in The Woodlands, TX. These positions pay an hourly rate + bonus, and are NOT 100% commission roles.
Paid training starts in August and these positions are expected to extend through December 31, 2018, with high-performing employees being extended into March 2019.
Requirements (competencies, skill sets, technical aptitude, licensing, etc):
- Must have a valid, current Health License (i.e, GL-LAH).
- Sales experience is critical. Single carrier model.
- Aptitude for analytics and comparing models and plans for customer.
- Assist customers with transition from employer insurance to open market within the products offered.
- Availability to work between 8:00am-8:00pm, including OT and weekends as needed
Shift/Schedule Training Period:
- 4-10 weeks training. Hours TBD
The Licensed Advisor assists current carrier members with plan selections. A licensed advisor will handle members who are losing their existing coverage and have an SEP to enroll into a new plan. This Licensed Advisor (insurance sales agent) responsibilities include: selling/enrolling current members into appropriate Insurance products including health and drug plans. This is done primarily through providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the member in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs.
The Licensed Advisor work activities/responsibilities include:
Process and Flow
Qualifications for a Consumer Sales Agent
Education and Certification
Required Knowledge and Sales Experience
Preferred knowledge and Experience