Jacksonville, FL 32256 | Contract to Hire
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently hiring for Customer Service Representatives - Call Center (Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desired)
Support customer service management in meeting department’s goals for customer satisfaction and retention. Provide superior service in order to educate and resolve members’ issues, collaborating with dept. personnel and clients as necessary.
As a Customer Service Representative, you must have considerable experience in a high-volume inbound call center environment. You will also need to be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, with quick decision making ability. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, maintaining client satisfaction at all times.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Respond to inbound calls for minimum of 6 hours daily.
• Perform any or all of the following activities to respond promptly to member on initial contact:
- Verify/update contact information and confirm member’s eligibility, requesting documents to verify eligibility/coverage as needed;
- Probe to understand member’s needs or collect case information by determining who, what, where, when, why;
- Educate member and respond to questions about enrollment/conversion/cancellation processes, policy coverage and account balance/delinquency status;
- Obtain member’s credit card information where required and forward for processing.
• Document all inbound calls via data entry into the system
• Resolves issues with escalated calls in a friendly, courteous manner even if the customer is angry or unpleasant
• Transfer inbound calls correctly when appropriate.
• Respond to member’s voicemail or email message by performing outbound call to member within 48 hours of member’s initial contact.
• Conduct follow up call to member to resolve member’s issue that wasn’t resolved during initial contact, after conducting appropriate research and/or outreach to determine resolution.
• Document all outbound calls via data entry into the system.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
• HS Diploma/Equivalency Required