Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting Call Center Representatives for Contract to Hire positions in Norristown, PA.
The ideal candidate should be an organized strong multi-tasker, who is self-motivated with great customer service skills. They should handle high stress situations with ease, and thrive in a busy environment. They should have a proven record of personal and professional achievement and able to master modern technologies as needed. A strong candidate should have the ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an ardent desire to help a business grow.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
Client/Program Management 1. Correspond with Client parties via email and phone. Make service calls to confirm contract specifications are being maintained. Provide updates on the status of the progress of work orders. 2. Create and submit service proposals via Clients' respective applications.
Vendor Management 1. Ensure that service providers are following processes and returning all required documentation trade/work performed. 2. Coordinate with the vendor management team to plan, schedule and carry-out services to completion: seasonal projects, contracted maintenance, reactive/out of scope services 3. Routinely check in with store level client to confirm that contract standards are being maintained.
Internal Management 1. Provide thorough updates internally/externally as requested 2. Meet internal and external client deadlines as requested 3. Work with a team to coordinate on shared documents and group projects
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
1. College degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of productivity applications
3. Excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
4. Ability to operate independently, under pressure, to perform multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities, and deal with changing priorities, while maintaining personal effectiveness.
5. High level commitment to customer service and teamwork.
6. Telephone skills and excellent verbal communication skills
7. Must be willing to work both independently and in a team atmosphere.
Alyssa has been in the staffing industry for 5 years. She places top talent in the accounting/finance, human resources, and office/call center areas. She has experience recruiting nationwide and assisting job seekers in their next career.