Happy Thanksgiving! Payday will be 11/22. All hours must be in and approved no later than 9AM on Monday 11/20. Closed on 11/23 & 11/24.
Jacksonville, FL | Contract to Hire
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting Inbound Customer Service Representatives for Contract to Hire positions in Jacksonville, FL.
8:00am - 8:00pm pays $13.00/hr (hours will be determined within this range)
3:00pm - Midnight pays $13.50/hr
** Bilingual candidates are eligible for a higher starting pay rate – Please mention this on your application **
** Employees will receive a 10% pay differential for hours worked on the weekends – WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED **
** Candidates must have flexibility during the 4 day training period, as training hours may be outside of normal schedule **
The Customer Service Representative ensures the delivery of excellent customer support through fast and accurate communication, making necessary changes for plans, coordinating with other team members and departments to resolve inquiries and issues for customers, store representatives and the fulfillment team.
General overview of Position:
- Interacts through telephone communication to provide needed support, quickly identifying customer’s needs while showing empathy for the customer’s situation
- Communicates clearly, through email and direct conversations with the customer, and conveys needed information in a way the customer can understand
- Resolves issues with escalated calls in a friendly, courteous manner even if the customer is angry or unpleasant
- Works as a team with co-workers, paying close attention to detail and resolving issues in the best interest of the customer, store representative and the company
- Ability to use various forms of technology to analyze the customer’s situation, to suggest improvements to company procedures, website and communication to our customers/dealers.
- Pleasant at all times, has a friendly style and is able to nurture strong, long-term relationship with any customer or store representative
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Display a consistently positive, professional and cooperative tone with members, contacts and coworkers
- Meet and sustain corporate objectives
- Remain flexible to work various shifts as needed in order to meet the needs of increasing members
Other departmental duties may include:
- Agent will receive inbound calls from members requesting to make a claim for replacement of their damaged/lost or stolen cellular device.
- Agent will confirm member coverage and eligibility.
- Agent will process claim requests, gather and verify account information and process payment details for requests.
- Agent will receive inbound calls for status updates of existing claims.
- Agent will assist customers with OEM Warranty Claims.
- Agent will assist customers with basic warranty registration information for their OEM cellular products.
- Agent will assist customer with plan details and pricing options.
- Agent will assist customers with information regarding in-network repair options for repair of their cellular devices covered under OEM warranties.